Jewelry pieces will experience discoloring over time due to factors such as exposure to moisture, chemical and air. Unfortunately, tarnish is an inevitable occurrence but you can take some precautionary measures to ensure your pieces last longer.
Follow these simple steps to care of your jewelry:
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Allow perfume, lotions and creams to be absorbed into skin before putting on your jewelry.
- After use, clean jewelry gently with a soft dry cloth to remove skin oils and dust.
- When not in use, store your jewelry separately in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other.